
Marc Jacob is launching a new feminine fragrance, called Daisy, housed in a glass bottle adorned with three plastic daises in August exclusively in Bloomingdales and then simultaneously in the US, UK and France.
Daisy is created by perfumer Alberto Morillas of Firmenich and contains top notes of strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit; a heart of jasmine, violet and gardenia. The dry down consists of musk, vanilla and sandalwood.
Daisy is created by perfumer Alberto Morillas of Firmenich and contains top notes of strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit; a heart of jasmine, violet and gardenia. The dry down consists of musk, vanilla and sandalwood.
"I don't want to get too artsy about inspiration, but there is a sense memory, a reference, in fragrances," [...]"Daisies don't smell, but I wanted to evoke the feeling that you get when you see them — happy and youthful. My gardenia and jasmine scents [Marc Jacobs for women and Blush Marc Jacobs, respectively] are more singular and definitely more ‘designer' scents. I don't want to say they're older, but they're more sophisticated." Marc Jacobs
No comments:
Post a Comment